Approach - Getting Started
Quality Energy’s Unique Approach to Electrical Efficiency
Quality Energy offers a time-proven system for gaining electrical savings
which is focused around a set of industry accepted best practices for
system maintenance and power conditioning. Whatever the size or complexity
of your operations, Quality Energy’s step-by-step program will identify
the many opportunities available for implementing cost saving improvements.
A Quality Energy system is a unique package of a variety of electrical
products and contracting services that will decrease your electrical costs
and pay for it from the resulting savings. Additionally, your business
will benefit from decreased secondary costs to maintenance, repair, and
replacement of your electrical equipment. Our experience and conservative
approach allows us to provide a guarantee on every project we design and
7 Steps to Savings:
The Quality Energy Path to Electrical Savings is our step-by-step approach
to project management. Developed and based on over two decades of client
services experience. This set of procedures permits us to move forward
with all the data we require for our work, to be able to provide solid
information for our client’s decision making process, and to never
have a client at risk. This ‘path’ is the blueprint for action
that will be guiding your Quality Energy system representative through
his relationship with you.
1. Initial contact: We fully explain our program.
2. We perform a walk through inspection of your facility.
3. We contract with you to perform an Assessment and Project Design.
4. We perform the needed onsite and offsite testing and work.
5. We prepare and present a Project Proposal to you.
6. We completely manage the entire project installation.
7. We perform Savings Verification of your Quality Energy System.
To contact a Quality Energy representative for a consultation click